eBay is one of the largest and popular Internet shopping site in the world. Hundreds and thousands of people use the site to sell their merchandise. Millions of buyers shop on the site. eBay can be considered as a large virtual market with millions of dollars of trade done every single day. You can use eBay to either buy or sell goods.
Bidding and auctioning a product is one of the unique selling point for the website. You can auction a product or bid for one, this ensures that you end up paying or receiving the right price. User feedbacks and rating of a particular seller ensures that the transaction happens smoothly and in a transparent way. Similarly, a user’s Reliability Rating gives the seller a clear idea of the buyer. Bidding history gives you a clear ring side view of the bidding process ensuring everyone play by the rule book.
How to Use eBay to Sell?
Selling a product on eBay is rather a straightforward process. Once you have registered yourself as a user, you can post an item for sale by clicking on the Sell button at the on the My eBay page. Here is a step by step process to sell an item on eBay:
- Log into your eBay account
- Click on the My eBay link, you can find this link at the top of the page. This should take you to the My eBay page
- Click on the Sell button on the My eBay page
- Fill out the description of the product you want to sell. Ensure you mention any flaws and defects and other attributes about the product in the description
- Add a picture of your product
- You have successfully added a product to sell on eBay
Adding your products with insufficient or misleading instructions will only drive away prospective buyers. You can add a good picture to attract buyers to your product. Providing proper titles for your products is a must, the eBay search engine favors products that are properly titled and described and the chances of your product being the first in the search list increases manifold. Ensure you have given correct postage charge details for your product.
How to Use eBay Groupon?
Groupon is a great way of getting discounts on products and services. The power of many is cashed in and attractive discounts are provided to the buyers in the process. eBay and Groupon offer attractive offers through the Groupon system to the eBay users.
You can use eBay Groupon by following these steps:
- Click on the eBay Groupon you want to use on the the Groupon site
- Choose to buy the product or service with the option to earn Bucks or without the Bucks bonus
- Ensure you follow the Fine print given in the Groupon coupon
- Continue to redeem your Groupon discount and complete the transaction on eBay
How to Use eBay Bucks?
eBay Bucks is a customer reward program by eBay. Every qualifying purchase will be rewarded by points that can be redeemed every quarter in the form of eBay Bucks certificate that can in turn be used for purchases. You can participate in the eBay rewards program if you are a US or Canadian citizen having a PayPal account.
Most of the purchases made on eBay qualify for the Bucks reward, only a few purchases don’t. You can read the Terms and Conditions to understand the restriction on Bucks.
How to Use eBay Gift Card?
Gift cards are an easy way to gift eBay currency or use it yourself. Gift cards can be redeemed only if you have a valid PayPal account. You can use an eBay gift card by following these steps:
- Search and find the listing that accept PayPal as a mode of payment
- Note down your 13 digit redemption code given on the Gift Card
- Enter the code into the Redeem Gift Card/Certificate dialog box
- Click Apply
- You have successfully used your Gift Card