In present days, internet has become a part of our daily life. It connects all the computers in the world and you can find everything through the internet. Hence you should know few tricks about the internet. Some important tricks of internet are as follows:-
Internet Trick 1
If you want to zoom in and out in your browser, simply press the [Ctrl] key and use the “up/down scroll” of the mouse wheel to zoom in and out accordingly. Again if you want to view the original font size just press [Ctrl] key and press .
Internet Trick 2
If you surfing internet and you like to use the full screen to view the website, just press [F11] key, then all the toolbars and address bars will be removed from the screen and you can view the full screen size to view the website. To get back to the original view again press [f11] key again on your keyboard.
Internet Trick 3
To go to the address bar, you can use [Ctrl] + [L] as shortcut key. After that you can auto complete your website by using this Internet Trick. At first go to the address bar using the shortcut key [Ctrl] + [L]. Now, write the name of the site without the www and the .com and then press [Ctrl] + [Enter]. By using this, it will fill up the www and the .com by itself.
Internet Trick 4
In the Firefox, when you type anything at the address bar, the sites, you already visited, automatically appears in a drop down list. If you want to delete any of them, just use the down arrow and go to that address which you want to delete and simply press the Delete key to remove it from the list.
Internet Trick 5
If you want to use your mouse for the internet purpose, you can use some mouse Internet Tricks used in the internet. Those Internet Tricks are:
- Ctrl-scroll up:- It will help you to increase text size.
- Ctrl-scroll down:- It will help you to decrease text size.
- Shift-scroll up:- It will help you to go to the next page.
- Shift-scroll down:- It will help you to go to the previous page.
- Middle click on link:- It will open in new tab
- Middle click on a tab:- It will help you to close the tab.
Internet Trick 6
You can also use some keyboard shortcuts to increase your browsing speed. Those are as follows:-
- Ctrl+T:- you can use it for new tab.
- Ctrl-W:- It will help you to close tab.
- Ctrl+L:- It will help you to go to the address bar.
- Ctrl+=:- It will increase text size.
- Ctrl+- :- It will decrease text size.
- Alt-Home:- It will help you to go to home page.
- Spacebar:- You can use it for page down.
- Shift-Spacebar:- You can use it for page up.